We offer three travel awards for young investigators from developing countries of up to 1200€ to cover the meeting-related expenses. Travel award applications must be received by May 15th, 2020
Guidelines for travel award application:
- Travel awards can only be issued to scientists who are registered to attend the meeting and have submitted an abstract.
- The registration fee will be reimbursed if your travel award application was successful. Reimbursement will be paid after the conference. Therefore, please keep all original receipts.
- Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, RE: Travel Award Application/Your Name.
- The following documents have to be submitted as a single PDF document:
- Curriculum vitae, including your name, address, Email and cell phone number, institution, earned degrees, honours and awards, and a list of publications and previous presentations
- Description of your research interests and goals
- A recommendation letter from your supervisor and a confirmation about your contribution to the research presented
- Motivation letter
For questions, please contact email@example.com
← Back to Registration